Inspired Fusion of Classic & Contemporary
This fully fenced property is just waiting for a new owner! With the Costco Citiswich DA being formally approved your new property will be an easy 5.6 km drive away.
- Polished Hardwood timber floors
- Large kitchen / Diner / Lounge
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms (2 with French doors to veranda
- Private shaded front veranda
- Very large carport area with built in gas BBQ and large preparation areas
- Close to all facilities and transport
- Walking distance to Booval Fair
- Kitchen with great storage and cooker hood
- 9ft ceilings plus many original home features
- Air conditioner in 1 bedroom 5 ceiling fans throughout
- Fully re-stumped large 6ft high under house storage with power
- French doors to rear veranda
- Stainless steel curtain poles throughout
A well presented home with privacy yet in the middle of everything. This home is a not to be missed opportunity in a great investment area.
Call me today to arrange your private viewing!
Kieran Oxenham- Simpson Street North Ipswich QLDA true professional. John isn't just a gentleman he knows the market back to front.We had appraisals from 3 other agents and John was an easy pick for us to sell our house. Our house was in good condition and we listed in a tough market but John gave us tips to maximize the value and it worked,we had an offer 36 hours after it was listed. He's not just a good bloke who knows the market,he knows how to market.We were listed on every realestate website we checked.In no way is he pushy he's just a capable guy that goes in to bat for his clients. Cheers John, All the best!