Proudly Sold by John Barnett
This beautiful brick and tile home is nestled on a very large block on a popular Raceview Crescent. It is fully fenced and just waiting for someone to love it.
Consisting of 4 bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room, large open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that opens out onto a covered entertaining area and then the rear garden. Considerable money has been spent on this property to improve it beyond measure.
- 4 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and dressing room.
- 2 Car garage + 2 carport offering 4 car accommodation.
- Established garden with shed and 5,000 litre water tank.
- Island Kitchen bench + ceramic hob and quality oven.
- 24 Panel 5Kw Solar Power system.
- Large Air conditioning unit in family area.
- All windows are tinted throughout the home providing a cool environment.
- Generous 627m2 land size.
Additional features are a 24 panel 5Kw solar power system as well as a 5,000 litre water tank and a double carport in front of the double garage. A large air conditioning system in the family area as well as cooling tinted windows throughout completes the improvements. Outside there is an established garden as well as a large garden shed.
There is nothing left to do but move into this delightful home.
Kieran Oxenham- Simpson Street North Ipswich QLDA true professional. John isn't just a gentleman he knows the market back to front.We had appraisals from 3 other agents and John was an easy pick for us to sell our house. Our house was in good condition and we listed in a tough market but John gave us tips to maximize the value and it worked,we had an offer 36 hours after it was listed. He's not just a good bloke who knows the market,he knows how to market.We were listed on every realestate website we checked.In no way is he pushy he's just a capable guy that goes in to bat for his clients. Cheers John, All the best!