Proudly Sold by Wilson Togia
After 37yrs / 3 generations of happy memories this beloved family home is looking for a new Family. Over time this property has evolved with strategic additions completed to cater to the needs of the growing family. Thus you will be inheriting a modernised home that can cater to the needs of the modern family.
- Front balcony spanning the width of the house
- Internal stairs to generous main living area
- Separate dining area
- Large modern kitchen is MKR worthy
- Back deck highly conducive to intimate coffees & catch ups
- Spacious main bathroom
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with extra storage and access to front balcony
- Ducted air conditioning and fans mean all year round comfort
- Secured Main Entry
- Huge room that can be a living area / bedroom / teenagers retreat / rumpus / SOLUTION
- DLUG with remote and internal access
- Laundry and kitchenette combo with huge dining area
- Outdoor enclosed entertainment area which can be directly serviced by downstairs amenities
- Great street aspect
- Dual side access
- Beautiful yet easy to maintain gardens in the front and back
- Two 25,000L water tanks and plumbed in
- Two back sheds on opposite sides of the yard and both slabbed
MORE Features to be revealed upon viewing .
Living on Victory Street means that you will be a resident of the highly serviced Raceview area. Close to Schools, Shops, Formal Entertainment, Parks & Public Transport all 5 minutes or less away. All this convenience at hand & yet you will be residing in a pocket of residential peace with Victory Street being just off the main connection roads of Wildey and Cascade Streets, Raceview.
This 789m allotment is fully fenced & ready to view at a moment's notice