Proudly Sold by Ray White Bundamba
This modern 4 bedroom home is packed with high quality features that will make you fall head over heels. This is the perfect home that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. Currently rented for $360.00 per week, it is also a great return for the savvy investor.
* Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, extra large fridge recess and a breakfast bar all adjacent to the separate dining room.
* Spacious master bedroom, with a large walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
* Plus Two double sized bedrooms with built-in robes plus a spacious study or fourth bedroom.
* Stunning bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and divine his-and-hers vanity.
* Well appointed living room with a gorgeous bay window.
* Double lockup garage with remote control.
* Large separate laundry room with ample storage.
* Includes all the creature comforts that you've come to expect - ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens and blinds and high quality finishes.
* Solar Power.
* Fully fenced yard with an outstanding covered entertainment area - Plenty of room for the next family get-together!
North Booval is ideally placed with schools, shopping and train station all nearby. Only 35 minutes to Brisbane and a mere 10 minutes to Ipswich central.
Several family friendly parks all in walking distance, 5 minutes to East Ipswich Primary and 10 minutes to the surrounding private primary & secondary colleges.
Kieran Oxenham- Simpson Street North Ipswich QLDA true professional. John isn't just a gentleman he knows the market back to front.We had appraisals from 3 other agents and John was an easy pick for us to sell our house. Our house was in good condition and we listed in a tough market but John gave us tips to maximize the value and it worked,we had an offer 36 hours after it was listed. He's not just a good bloke who knows the market,he knows how to market.We were listed on every realestate website we checked.In no way is he pushy he's just a capable guy that goes in to bat for his clients. Cheers John, All the best!