Renovated Bundamba Gem
Recently renovated, your new home offers privacy plus with one neighbour and parkland on other two sides.This lovely little gem consists of a large lounge room with A/C plus the added feature of a pot-belly fireplace. New open plan kitchen and dining area with polished timber floors. 3 bedrooms all individual reverse cycle split system inverter air conditioners. A generous ensuite to the master, main bathroom with laundry facilities and linen + broom closet. There is a long verandah overlooking the parkland and a good size carport.
Features at a glance:
* Large lounge room with fan, reverse cycle split system inverter air conditioner & pot-belly fire place
* Dining and new kitchen featuring polished timber floors
* All three bedrooms have reverse cycle split system air conditioners
* Main bedroom with well appointed ensuite
* Main bathroom + laundry facilities
* Large full length verandah overlooking 1 acres of parkland
* Single carport with high clearance and extra parking
* Freshly painted + landscaped + aluminium fencing
* Renovated - ready for you to move in
The home is situated on a fully fenced 608m2 allotment with bus at the front door and rail a mere 10 minutes away. Both primary & secondary schools are extremely close by, not to mention the TAFE college is a 4 minute drive away.
Kieran Oxenham- Simpson Street North Ipswich QLDA true professional. John isn't just a gentleman he knows the market back to front.We had appraisals from 3 other agents and John was an easy pick for us to sell our house. Our house was in good condition and we listed in a tough market but John gave us tips to maximize the value and it worked,we had an offer 36 hours after it was listed. He's not just a good bloke who knows the market,he knows how to market.We were listed on every realestate website we checked.In no way is he pushy he's just a capable guy that goes in to bat for his clients. Cheers John, All the best!