Proudly Sold by Luke Buckel
Offering space in abundance this high-set home will have room for everyone and everything.
Located less than 280m from the Bundamba Secondary College and only 900m to Bundamba Primary School, the kids will be set.
Need transport?? Well the bus is at the top of the street and the train... just under 1100m plus the Bremer Institute of TAFE, is only 400m further on.
With such strategic positioning, come and see it for yourself.
- Four bedrooms with timber floors
- Big master bedroom with expansive built-in wardrobe
- Recently refreshed family bathroom with shower-over-bath and separate toilet
- Near new kitchen with stainless appliances and ample cupboard space
- Separate dining area with access to the rear balcony
- Large, air conditioned living room
- Big living space downstairs, perfect for a teenage retreat, rumpus room or just pure storage.
- Double lock up garage with rear drive through giving you access to the backyard and rear garage
- Set on a whopping quarter acre allotment (1,012m2), you won't feel boxed in
With easy access to Brisbane Road and on the Brisbane side of Ipswich, you are only a half hour drive to Queensland's biggest city and less than 15 minutes to the beautiful & leafy Ipswich CBD. Primary and Secondary schools are all within walking distance and local cafe's and restaurants are mere minutes drive away!