Proudly Sold by John Barnett
NEW bathroom - NEW kitchen - Currently tenanted with a rental return of $280 per week. This flood-free home could be your next best investment!
Features at a glance:
- Three great size bedrooms
- Master bedroom with classic ceiling fan and expansive built-in robe
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
- Renovated family bathroom with trendy floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Spacious open plan living/dining with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Downstairs rumpus room
- Private entrance balcony with lattice fencing - a great spot for your morning coffee!
- Sought after timber floors throughout
- Spacious internal laundry
- Utility area at the back of the home
- Great size double shed for extra storage
- Brand new concrete driveway leading to double garage
- Easy to maintain 639m2 block
The two main costs of renovating have been taken care of with an updated kitchen and stunning new bathroom. With a few cosmetic touch ups this home will feel just like new!
Currently in the final stages of a subdivision, this home will be fully fenced on an easy to maintain allotment of 639m2 and in prime position at the front of the block.
Superbly located less than 1km to Bundamba IGA which is open from 6am to 10pm seven days a week! Just 1.5km to Bundamba Primary State School and 6.5km to Ipswich City Centre. For those Brisbanites who work or play in the big city lights, access to the M2 is swift via Brisbane Road and will take you just 20 minutes to drive to the outer city suburbs.
With so much on offer, you won't want to miss this opportunity!
To arrange your private viewing call Kerry Mouton today on 0414 073 000