Proudly SOLD By Luke Buckel
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This much loved home is on the market for only the second time & priced to sell. The intimate yet spacious design of this split level house along with the practical lay out of the property means this has attributes all astute home buyers should be looking for.
- Large main entry foyer
- Internal stairs
- Huge Laundry with storage room galore
- Bathroom & toilet
- Tandem lock up garage with dual internal access to the house
- Huge Main living area
- Sunroom with views
- Kitchen is a chefs delight with dining combo
- Separate dining area
- Well placed side patio conducive to intimate meals & entertainment
- Four good sized rooms all with built ins
- Modern main bathroom with
- Separate lavatory
- AC throughout the house
- Dual side access with the left side allowing car access
- Backyard that can easily cater to games of backyard footy etc
- Beautiful yet easy to maintain gardens adorn this well designed property
- Shade sail for a further 2 cars
- Extra features to be revealed upon viewing
But wait there's more!
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
The centralized locality of this property means that everything is literally only a few minutes walk away eg Ipswich CBD, Medical Precinct, Formal Entertainment, Parks, Walkways, Ipswich train station for those working in Brisbane, five prestigious schools including Blair SS - IGS - St Edmunds, St Marys College & Primary which means that by living here convenience is your rightful due...
This 750m allotment is fully fenced & ready to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.