PROUDLY SOLD BY WILSON TOGIA
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This wonderful fully fenced House resides in a well maintained village, it has been beautifully renovated with attractive gardens in the wonderful Palm Meadows over 50's home village. The whole complex is well maintained and at your fingertips. Live the good life.
- Open Plan Kitchen is a Chef's delight with electric cooking & dining combo
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built ins
- Large Living Area
- Separate Bathroom facilities designed to cater for the disabled as well
- Fully Air conditioned for your comfort
- Comprehensively Security Screened
- Two Garden Sheds
- Extra car parking spots which are crucial for visiting family & friends
- Beautiful yet easy to maintain gardens & much more which will be revealed upon inspection
Facilities include a beautiful in-ground pool, grassy green community hall and tennis court, and the social club is extremely active. The bus stop at the front of the complex provides a service that takes residents shopping every week or on various other outings. It also provides transportation to Ipswich CBD and all that's on offer there; you can catch a movie, take a stroll through Queen's Park and much more in Ipswich
A must inspect!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Tennis Court And Community Hall.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.