PROUDLY SOLD BY SHERELLE TAYLOR
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With sought after position & presentation, this stunning cottage has been tastefully renovated and is now ready for its next owner.
Offering more than just charm and charisma in its finish, an inspection will not disappoint.
Features of this impressive gem include:
- Beautiful VJ walls throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Freshly painted inside & out, adhering to a neutral colour scheme
- Large robes to all bedrooms
- Ensuite to master
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning, just what's needed for summer
- Large lounge
- Brand new kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Re-stumped on new adjustable steel stumps
Situated in in one of Ipswich's most desirable locations, your new home is close to Ipswich Girls Grammar & Ipswich Central Primary Schools, coffee shops, local parks, rail, and buses. A short 3 minute drive to the Ipswich CBD, and only 36 minutes to the heart of Brisbane.
This attractive property offers you comfortable living with nothing to do but claim back your weekends, so make the move today and enjoy the convenience and delightful charm of this beautiful home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.