PROUDLY SOLD BY LUKE BUCKEL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away behind a native curtain of established trees, this three bedroom villa offers absolute privacy and is bursting with family home features.
The three double bedrooms will bring a sigh of relief, knowing your bed & side tables will fit effortlessly and with room to move. Built in robes grace each bedroom, plus the luxury of air conditioning to the main. A fourth smaller room can be used for study/office purposes or as a separate media room.
Sweeping polished floors headline the living areas, offering traditional charm as well as keeping you cool in the Summer months. The very functional kitchen has a relaxed feel with beautiful views across the fully fenced yard.
Downstairs is completely cemented and perfect for storage or, if revamped, can be used as a rumpus/games room or teenage retreat!
Features at a glance:
- Three great size double bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Separate study or media room
- Well designed kitchen with gas cooking & views to the backyard
- Spacious living areas with air-con & highly sought after polished floors
- Expansive under house storage
- Fully fenced 622m2 allotment
- Extended tandem driveway with single car port
Located only minutes drive to Ipswich Grammar School & Leichhardt State Primary School, plus close to a myriad of local amenities, this home is perfectly positioned for family home buyers seeking long term satisfaction and convenience!
Inspect today at a moments notice!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.