PROUDLY MARKETED BY LUKE BUCKEL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
With sought after position & presentation, this stunning post war home has been tastefully renovated, and is now ready for its next owner.
Offering more than just charm and charisma in its finish, an inspection will not disappoint.
Features of this impressive gem include:
- Beautiful ornate ceilings throughout
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- Recently painted inside & out, adhering to a neutral colour scheme
- Large robes to all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning, just what's needed for summer
- Large lounge opening to the front verandah via beautiful double doors
- Central dining, perfect for formal feasts & quick meals
- Stunning timber kitchen with oversized pantry & stainless steel appliances
- Sheltered rear balcony overlooking spacious fully fenced backyard
- Completely re-stumped with new adjustable steel stumps
Set on a 809 sqm allotment, the potential for dual occupancy / subdivision, subject to council's approval, offers significant capital gain potential.
Situated in the heart of the growing suburb of Bundamba. Close to Bundamba Secondary College, Bundamba State School, local parks, rail, buses, and The Bremer Institute of TAFE. A short 9 minute drive to the Ipswich CBD, and only 31 minutes to the heart of Brisbane.
This attractive home offers you comfortable living with nothing to do but claim back your weekends. Make the move today and enjoy the convenience and delightful charm of this beautiful home.
Having had tens of thousands of dollars spent, this home represents real value compared to doing the renovations yourself on a property that needs major renovations. Plus, you have the added value of a large block with its development upside, which equates to this property being a must to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.