Ray White Bundamba
PROUDLY SOLD BY WILSON TOGIA
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful Family Home is on the market & priced to sell. The design of the house and the layout of the property make it an ideal option for families of all sizes to enjoy.
- U shaped driveway with visitor car parking
- Car side access
- Dual side access
- Entry to downstairs
- Stairs to upper level
- Secured main entry
- Foyer and study nook upon entry
- Due to astute window design, an abundance of natural light throughout
- Generous main living area
- Separate dining area
- Good sized kitchen with all requirements & more
- Three bedrooms with built ins and shutters to cater for shift workers or parents with infants
- Large bathroom with shower/spa combo
- Elevated back deck with VIEWS
- Huge living area / entertainment room / teenagers retreat whatever your needs require
- Separate internal laundry
- Serviceable bathroom
- Two spacious bedrooms
- BBQ courtyard area + POOL = WINNING
- Extended double bay shed
- 10,000L water tank
- Garden shed
- And still lots of room for backyard footy
WAIT THERE'S MORE
- The vast reserve over the back fence will not be developed due to Council's wildlife policy (Thank you Mr Froggy)
- Brand new 4kW solar system
- NBN & digital aerial installed
Beautiful yet easy to maintain gardens adorn the majority of this property and more to be revealed upon viewing the property.
Buying this delightful Property means that you will be a resident of the ever admired Bellbird Park area. This means that the elevated views & scenic walks that are your neighbourhood is away from the hustle & bustle yet still close enough that it's all still convenient eg 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD & 15 minutes to Ipswich CBD.
This 1,416m allotment is fully fenced & ready to viewed at a moment's notice .....
Get in QUICK .
- Air Conditioning
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
1,416m² / 0.35 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.