Renovated Bundamba Gem
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Recently renovated, your new home offers privacy plus with one neighbour and parkland on other two sides.This lovely little gem consists of a large lounge room with A/C plus the added feature of a pot-belly fireplace. New open plan kitchen and dining area with polished timber floors. 3 bedrooms all individual reverse cycle split system inverter air conditioners. A generous ensuite to the master, main bathroom with laundry facilities and linen + broom closet. There is a long verandah overlooking the parkland and a good size carport.
Features at a glance:
- Large lounge room with fan, reverse cycle split system inverter air conditioner & pot-belly fire place
- Dining and new kitchen featuring polished timber floors
- All three bedrooms have reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- Main bedroom with well appointed ensuite
- Main bathroom + laundry facilities
- Large full length verandah overlooking 1 acres of parkland
- Single carport with high clearance and extra parking
- Freshly painted + landscaped + aluminium fencing
- Renovated - ready for you to move in
The home is situated on a fully fenced 608m2 allotment with bus at the front door and rail a mere 10 minutes away. Both primary & secondary schools are extremely close by, not to mention the TAFE college is a 4 minute drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.