Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Downsize or Invest - The Choice is Yours!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned in the booming suburb of Beenleigh, here lies a rare opportunity to secure a character 3 bedroom unit with air conditioning, brand new carpets, new hot water system & ceiling fans throughout. Set in a boutique complex of sixteen units, this 1986 brick veneer building is made to last and offers privacy & comfortable living for both homeowner and tenant alike.
Features at a glance include:
- Three great size bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning
- Shower over bath in modern style bathroom
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan living area
- Rendered Brick Veneer walls
- Low maintenance and easy care property
- 90m2 block with 72m2 total floor space
- Competitive Body Corp. and Homeowners Insurance
- Currently tenanted at $260/week
Walking distance to cafes, Beenleigh State School and Coles Supermarket. Close to local family restaurants and an array of local amenities and recreational parks. Just 2 minutes drive to the M1 motorway, which will take you swiftly to either Brisbane City or the Gold Coast. Warner Bros. Movie World and other theme parks are just 20 minutes away!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.